The Black Strat – current specs
- Fender 1969 alder body with black finish repainted over the original sunburst
- Fender 1983 ‘57 reissue C shape maple neck with maple 7.25″ radius fingerboard and 21 vintage style frets.
- Fender/Gotho vintage style tuning machines.
- 1-ply .120” beveled black acrylic, 11 hole pickguard.
- Fender neck and middle pickups dated 1971 (installed the whole pickguard assembly from a ‘71 bullet truss rod Strat in June 1973) and a Seymour Duncan custom wound SSL-1C bridge pickup (installed late 1979).
- Fender synchronized tremolo bridge (the original bridge re-fitted in 1997).
- 5-way pickup selector (replacing the original 3-way in 1985).
- Custom mini-toggle switch on the pickguard for neck/bridge combo.
- Shortened tremolo arm to 4.25″.
BRAVACASTER® is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instrument Corporation or any other musical instrument manufacturer in any way.
Fender®, Broadcaster®, Strat®, Stratocaster®, Relic®, Tele®, P. Bass®, Jazz Bass®, Jaguar®, Jazzmaster®, Cabronita®, and Telecaster® are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corp.
BRAVACASTER® is a registered trademark of BRAVACASTER GUITARS.
BRAVACASTER® is in the business of applying an aging process to guitars and their components.
BRAVACASTER® IN NO WAY IMPLIES THAT IT BUILDS OR SELLS FENDER® GUITARS.